Question about text in implementers guide

Chris Purvis Chris.Purvis at MADGE.COM
Wed Jun 23 07:00:46 EDT 1999

Pete,

The background is that there should be no good reason for not tunnelling TCS
and MSDet into the same H.225 message.  I agree that the wording ought to be
improved (I heard or suggested at Monterey two or three alternatives that I
consider better than the one you quote).

Regards,
Chris