Queries to support Fax @ GW
smahajan at HSS.HNS.COM
Tue Jun 29 00:20:36 EDT 1999
We have some queries related to Fax support at Gateway using H.323 Annex-D and
- How the originating gateway (after detecting CNG) tells/informs the
Gateway, that the call is a fax call [assuming two gateways are communicating
- How do we open logical channels for fax communication (T.38)
- Annex-D tells that openLogicalChannel can specify TCP/UDP option in the
- which parameter tells TCP/UDP option in OLC? is it the media transport
in transport capability ?
- what kind of capability is specified for fax
- is it voice/data ? or a separate capability structure?
Any kind of information, help or pointer would be highly appreciated....
More information about the sg16-avd