APCs 1610, 1622 uploaded

Glen Freundlich ggf at LUCENT.COM
Wed Jul 28 07:36:35 EDT 1999

Paul,

There has been no drastic jump in version numbers for H.245. Version 5 was
approved in Chile, and is available at
ftp://standard.pictel.com/avc-site/9905_San/h245_i.zip

Version 6 was determined in Chile. The additions relative to the decided
version 5 are given in TD69(PLEN), TD14(PLEN), TD22(PLEN), TD24(PLEN) of the
Chile meeting. These are available from the ITU ftp site. I have attached a
zip file containing these for convenience.

Best regards

Mike Nilsson

 <<H245_V6_DET.zip>>
* Mike Nilsson                           Tel:   +44 1473 645413      *
* Applications Technology Group          Fax:   +44 1473 645011      *
* Internet and Multimedia Applications   Email: mike.nilsson at bt.com  *
* BT Advanced Communications Technology Centre   [B54 Room 94]       *
* Adastral Park                                                      *
* Martlesham Heath                                                   *
* Ipswich IP5 3RE                                                    *
* UK                                                                 *