I'm out of the office (auto reply)

Francois-Xavier Kowalski fxk at HPTNOS05.GRENOBLE.HP.COM
Thu Jul 22 11:33:32 EDT 1999

Thanks John, I meant to post the msg to the SG16 mailing list as well, but
didn't. Thanks for doing it.

This will be uploaded as a SG16 contribution to the Berlin meeting on
Monday, possibly with a few changes. Any comments between now and Monday
(July 26th) are welcome on the IETF megaco mailing list
(megaco at standards.nortelnetworks.com), and then of course any comments
between Monday and the Berlin meeting are also welcome.

Nancy