subscribe

Burkert Frank Frank.Burkert at MCHP.SIEMENS.DE
Tue Jul 20 05:06:25 EDT 1999

Paul,

I've got a small editorial comment: replace ``Upon recipient of this
"conferenceListChoice" Facility message'' by ``Upon receipt ...''

John

John Segers                                  email: jsegers at lucent.com
Lucent Technologies                                        Room HE 306
Dept. Forward Looking Work                      phone: +31 35 687 4724
P.O. Box 18, 1270 AA  Huizen                      fax: +31 35 687 5954