Presentation

Paul Sijben sijben at LUCENT.COM
Mon Jul 19 08:51:52 EDT 1999

I have been trying to subscribe to SG16 since last Friday but have been
rejected each time for the same reason as follow.

Should I keep trying or am I not subscribing to SG16 correctly ?

Please advise. Thanks.

Kate Deng (Alcatel USA)

----- Begin Included Message -----

>From MAILER-DAEMON Mon Jul 19 08:58:56 1999
Date:         Mon, 19 Jul 1999 06:59:36 -0700
From: "L-Soft list server at Intel Corporation (1.8c)"
              <LISTSERV at mailbag.cps.intel.com>
Subject:      Output of your job "kdeng"
To: kdeng at ssd.usa.alcatel.com

> subscribe itu-sg16
Sorry,  the  ITU-SG16  list  has  been locked  since  99/07/15  11:15  by
greg.w.meyer at INTEL.COM. Try again later and contact the list owner if the
condition persists.

Summary of resource utilization
 CPU time:        0.000 sec                Device I/O:        0
 Overhead CPU:    0.002 sec                Paging I/O:        0
 CPU model:         Pentium Pro (128M)

----- End Included Message -----