[Fwd: [Fwd: [Fwd: Re: 14TD058]]]

John Talbot jptalbot at NORTELNETWORKS.COM
Fri Jul 9 06:50:01 EDT 1999

Edgar,

Could you clarify whether your contribution represents an agreed TIPHON
position.

Also, it should also be noted that the ITU-T SG11 functional architecture
which you refer to in your contribution does not reflect the decomposed
media gateway architecture. The potential impact this would have on the
location of the CCF does not appear to have been considered by the ITU-T
liaison.

Cheers

John Talbot
Nortel Networks