Moving on

VIPIN PALAWAT vipinpal at WIPSYS.SOFT.NET
Wed Jul 7 23:51:41 EDT 1999

Hi Chris,

I am really very sad to see you leaving the H.323 group.
I learned a lot from your experiences.

I wish you a bright carreer ahead.

Wish lot of good wishes and Regards
Vipin
-----------
Have a Nice Day!!!
Vipin Palawat
Wipro Infotech
Bangalore - 560 095 (India)
mailto:vipinpal at wipsys.soft.net

[mailto:ITU-SG16 at MAILBAG.INTEL.COM]On Behalf Of Chris Purvis
Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 1999 3:33 PM
To: ITU-SG16 at MAILBAG.INTEL.COM
Subject: Moving on

All,

I will be leaving Madge Networks at the end of the week, and with it (at
least for the moment) the H.323 arena - so don't be surprised that I'll no
longer be posting to these lists!
Although I've enjoyed working with you all, a new opportunity beckons...

Regards,
Chris
--
Until Friday 9th July 1999:
Dr Chris Purvis - Senior Development Engineer, WAVE CC Software
Phone: +44 1753 661 359  email: cpurvis at madge.com

>From Monday 12th July 1999:
Dr Chris Purvis - Development Manager
ISDN Communications Ltd, The Stable Block, Ronans, Chavey Down Road,
Winkfield Row, Berkshire RG42 6LY.  ENGLAND
Phone: +44 1344 899 007  email: Chris.Purvis at isdn-comms.co.uk