[Fwd: [Fwd: [Fwd: Re: 14TD058]]]

Edgar Martinez [1] martinze at CIG.MOT.COM
Fri Jul 9 05:17:19 EDT 1999

Dear All,

Some TIPHON work going on to address Q5/11
Requirements for the Functional Architecture
for IN support of IP-networks. Tiphon-14 meeting
is from July 18-24. The Documents are in:

http://docbox.etsi.org/tech-org/tiphon/Document/tiphon/05-9907-Amsterdam/

If you are interested.

Regards,
Ed

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: 14TD058
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 1999 04:47:24 -0400
From: "Edgar Martinez [1]" <martinze at cig.mot.com>
To: Matt Holdrege <matt at ascend.com>
CC: TIPHON at LIST.ETSI.FR
<199907090807.DAA01209 at alba.cig.mot.com>

Matt,

Can we get more details on the meeting dates start and end date.
I am attending a SG16 rapporteur's meeting in Berlin from Aug. 2-6.
We are looking at the same Liaison statement that SG11/Q5
has provided to TIPHON. Basically, I asked SG16 to use the T
IPHON reference architecture in the response back to SG11/Q5.
We will have a final reply from SG16 to SG11
by the end of the Berlin meeting.
So I will like to keep SG16 informed.

Regards,
Ed