Please allocate APC number

Sakae OKUBO okubo at GITI.OR.JP
Thu Jan 28 20:52:31 EST 1999

Chris...

I don't think we gauge final 'agreement' over the list, in any case I
believe the exact text for the implementers guide has to be
covered/approved at a Raportours' meeting and then ratified at a SG meeting.

I would propose that text be brought into the Montery meeting (along with
the collection of changes requested since the last SG meeting) and we
collectively go over it...

(BTW, I _think_ we do have agreement)

jimt.

 mailto:jim.toga at intel.com         mailto:james.toga at ties.itu.int
 PGP keyID 36 07 86 49 7D 74 DF 57  50 CB BA 32 08 9C 7C 41