Monterey meeting - hotel cutoff date and document list

Sakae OKUBO okubo at GITI.OR.JP
Mon Jan 25 02:25:27 EST 1999

We at MIRRORCOM DUPLICATION would like to thank you for opening and reading this E-mail. The purpose of it is to introduce our selfÕs to you or your company as the complete solution to your VIDEO DUPLICATION needs. Our goal is to provide our clients with the best rates possible for VHS dubs, Custom package design, and fulfillment of product. Please visit our web site at: http://www.together.net/~dawnc for more information about us.
Or contact us at: 819-868-0428 .

Once again thank you for your time.