Voice stream multiplexing

星 徹 hoshi at sdl.hitachi.co.jp
Wed Jan 27 19:28:24 EST 1999

Ronen Goory wrote:

> I would like to know if the VoIP forum decided on a standard for voice
> stream multiplexing?
> Is there any proposals except the Hitachi proposal?

There are two proposals from Hitachi and Nokia.

> IETF AVT working group proposed at least 4 drafts to implement it, does the
> VoIP forum intend to corporate with IETF on that issue?

In my understanding, VoIP Forum closed the discussions about
multiplexing,
because the IETF started the discussion on the same topic.
Those two proposals having been submitted to VoIP Forum are submitted to
IETF avt-wg

--
Tohru Hoshi
Network Technology Development Center