H.323 text conversation contributions

Gunnar Hellstrom Gunnar.Hellstrom at OMNITOR.SE
Wed Jan 27 07:28:08 EST 1999

Dear Mr. Okubo,

Thank you for the APC numbers 1503 and 1504.
Please note that in the work for standards for telecomms accessible for
people with disabilities, I work for the Swedish Post and Telecomm Agency (
the "M" member of Sweden). I would like to see that reflected in the
contribution list instead of Omnitor which is my consultancy company name.
You might use the short form "PTS Sweden" for the organisation name if you
need.

Best regards

Gunnar Hellström

_____________________________________