APC numbers

Sakae OKUBO okubo at GITI.OR.JP
Mon Jan 25 23:35:58 EST 1999

Dear Mr. Gur Kimchi,
Dear Mr. Reinhard Scholl,
Dear Mr. Joon Maeng,

GK> May I request an APC number for the latest H.323 Annex E text,
GK> which is based on the Annex E white-paper with minor editorial
GK> changes.

APC-1496 has been allocated to your contribution. The source is understood
as Editors (D Gurle, G Kimchi), please advise me if this is not the case.

RS> attached is a contribution from TIPHON, "Requirements for a
RS> Protocol at Reference Point N: Media Gateway Controller to
RS> Media Gateway," for the forthcoming ITU SG 16 meeting. The
RS> document will be presented by Gur Kimchi. Could you please
RS> assign an APC-number ? Does the format of the document
RS> have to be changed ?

APC-1497 has been allocated to your contribution. The format can be
unchanged; I will place the file at the ftp site.

JM> Please allocate APC numbers for the documents I am going to
JM> submit to Q13/SG16 at Monterey meeting.  I may need two numbers
JM> since I have a MS Word document and a set of PowerPoint slides.

APC-1498 and APC-1499 have been allocated to your contribution.

Best regards,

Sakae OKUBO (Mr.)
Waseda Research Center
Telecommunications Advancement Organization of Japan (TAO)
5th Floor, Nishi-Waseda Bldg.
1-21-1 Nishi-Waseda, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
169-0051 Japan
      Tel: +81 3 5286 3830
      Fax: +81 3 5287 7287
      e-mail: okubo at giti.or.jp
APC- Source          Title
1486 SG11 Q.20/11    DSS2 protocol provision of adaptive timing
                     recovery used for transmitting clock
1487 SG9 Q.31/9      Progress report on Webcasting
1488 MPEG            Liaison statement from SC 29/WG 11 to ITU-T SG
                     16/Q 11, 12, 13 and 14 on MPEG-4 Systems on H.32X
1489 MPEG            Liaison statement from SC 29/WG 11 to ITU-T SG
                     16/Q11, 12, 13, and 14 on MPEG-4 Audio on H.32X
1490 MPEG            Liaison statement from SC 29/WG 11 to ITU-T SG
                     16/Q12 on Common Text Recommendations
1491 Nokia           GSM in H.323
1492 AT&T            H.323 Differentiated Services and Their Protocol
                     Architectures
1493 AT&T            Viewgraphs presentation for "H.323 Differentiated
                     Services and Their Protocol Architectures"
1494 AT&T            TIA/EIA IS-641 Enhanced Full-Rate Speech Codec
                     for H.323
1495 Editor (G Kajos)
                     Changes to H.341 Annexes
1496 Editors (D Gurle, G Kimchi)
                     Editorial changes to H.323 Annex E text
1497 TIPHON          Requirements for a Protocol at Reference Point N:
                     Media Gateway Controller to Media Gateway
1498 VTEL            H.323 QoS (Quality of Service) in the Policy
                     Based Network
1499 VTEL            Slides Presentation for H.323 QoS (Quality of
                     Service) in the Policy Based Network