Development of Decomposed Gateway Architecture

Rex Coldren coldrenr at AGCS.COM
Fri Feb 26 19:35:45 EST 1999

Tom,
   Sorry to respond so late to this.  In the interest of keeping my mailbox close
to manageable I deal with the quickies first.  Has anyone responded to this or
are you taking these work items on yourself?  I am wondering whether there is
something here that you want me to tackle.

Rex