Development of Decomposed Gateway Architecture

Tom-PT Taylor taylor at NORTELNETWORKS.COM
Sat Feb 27 11:17:34 EST 1999

Most of the work items are grundge work to start with.  I'm willing to
tackle them until I start to run into issues that need others' comment.  How
would you like to start on the H.245 abstraction (interface ?:e)?