Monterey meeting report APC-1554

Sakae OKUBO okubo at GITI.OR.JP
Wed Feb 24 05:44:36 EST 1999

Dear participants of the Q12-14/16 Monterey meeting,

I have uploaded Version of the subject document as follows:

 ftp://standard.pictel.com/avc-site/9902_Mon/APC-1554.zip
or
 http://standard.pictel.com/ftp/avc-site/9902_Mon/APC-1554.zip

The current version has been made by integrating TD-30, 31, 32, 37 and other
TDs. Please note the following:

 - Obvious editorial corrections have been made.
 - Section 4.4 (future plan of Q12) has been added.
 - List of participants is yet to be edited.
 - Annex 5 (TD-39 with refinements) is yet to be provided.

Please review it and return your comments in a week time (by Tuesday 2 March
1999). Then I will produce Version 2 with confirmed status.

Best regards,

Sakae OKUBO (Mr.)
Waseda Research Center
Telecommunications Advancement Organization of Japan (TAO)
5th Floor, Nishi-Waseda Bldg.
1-21-1 Nishi-Waseda, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
169-0051 Japan
      Tel: +81 3 5286 3830