Implementers Guide- pls review

Jim Toga jim.toga at INTEL.COM
Fri Feb 5 13:32:43 EST 1999

All,

Attached is the additions to the Implementers Guide so far...

I know that there are a number of APCs related to entries contained in this
document.  I would like to have any relevent text _in_ the document by next
week. The goal is to have _no_ editing or changes (:-)) to this text during
the meeting- simply review it and ratify it.

I would ask the following of interested parties:

If you have text that relates to one of the changes already in the document
and you do not agree with the current form - send to me directly the
requested changes (exactly as you want them entered!) and I will (most
likely) correct the document.

If you have text that is _not_currently in the document and you feel as
though it _really_ is editorial - send to me directly the requested changes
(exactly as you want them entered!) and I will (most likely) correct the
document.

If you violently _disagree_ with what you see in the document, do not
respond to me - this should be left for open discussion during the meeting.

You have until close of business (US west coast) 2/8.

The one issue I did _not_ include because I could navigate to a conclusive
answer, was the issue with reslolving multiple aliases in an ARQ message.

Best Regards,
jimt.
Name: apc1533.zip
Type: application/octet-stream
Size: 13731 bytes
Desc: not available

+1-503-264-8816(voice)              Intel - Hillsboro, OR
 mailto:jim.toga at intel.com         mailto:james.toga at ties.itu.int
 PGP keyID 36 07 86 49 7D 74 DF 57  50 CB BA 32 08 9C 7C 41