Geneva Meeting

Sakae OKUBO okubo at giti.or.jp
Wed Dec 22 06:33:20 EST 1999

Dear Mr. Zacharias,

> Dear Mr. Okubo, concerning the contributions, it is not yet clear to
> me to who I have to mail them. Could you tell me? By the way do you
> know where I can find Annex A to TSB Circular 182 of 7 April 1999
> (contributions submission)?

For the SG16 meeting in Geneva during 7-18 February 2000, Mr. Fabio Bigi,
Senior Counsellor, ITU-TSB (e-mail:fabio.bigi at itu.int) is responsible for
the document management. Please note that this meeting is an official ITU-T
meeting and different from the Rapporteur meetings which are autonomous
among experts. There is no APC number allocation in the SG16 meeting.

The meeting notice and relevant information is found in the following two
documents:

   http://www.itu.int/itudoc/itu-t/com16/circ/228.html
   http://www.itu.int/itudoc/itu-t/com16/coll/007.html

For contributions submission, see Circular 182 which can be downloaded from:

   http://www.itu.int/itudoc/itu-t/circ/circ4/182.html

Best regards,

Sakae OKUBO (Mr.)
Waseda Research Center
Telecommunications Advancement Organization of Japan (TAO)
5th Floor, Nishi-Waseda Bldg.
1-21-1 Nishi-Waseda, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
169-0051 Japan
       Tel: +81 3 5286 3830