H 323 on corporate intranets

Harkness, Richard C richard.c.harkness at BOEING.COM
Thu Dec 16 17:21:35 EST 1999

I am new to this site/list or whatever so please excuse me if I am in the wrong place for the following.

Boeing wants to begin experimenting with VTC over IP.  I want to talk with persons who have tried to implement H 323 video conferencing on their corporate intranet at rates of about 384 kbps.  Anyone interested in sharing their experience please call Rich Harkness at (425)  865-4426. or repond by e-mail to: richard.c.harkness at boeing.com

Leads to any other good sources (beside the VTC vendors) would be also appreciated.

Thanks