Full Network Harmonization

Edgar Martinez [1] martinze at CIG.MOT.COM
Wed Aug 11 10:03:00 EDT 1999

On the contrary, I agree with Nancy.

If you are interested in megaco, you should be on the list. If you aren't
interested, don't be on the list.

If everything is cross-posted, then everybody gets everything. If not, then
who decides what should be cross-posted? Obviously, the poster decided NOT
to cross-post this item. Christian decided to cross-post what interested
him, but there is no guarantee that's all that interests "you" (generically
speaking).

Generally cross-posting doesn't work.

My $0.002,

Douglas