H.323 mobility first draft

Edgar Martinez [1] martinze at CIG.MOT.COM
Tue Aug 24 10:25:48 EDT 1999

Dear All,

Roy statements are correct. The official work of Annex-H has not
been started. There is no official Annex-H document at the present.

The Terms of reference for H.323 Mobility (TD-34) was included
with the Motorola contribution to provide a check list for other
contributors and comments. Basically, does the Motorola
(Annex-H - User and Service Mobility in H.323)
contribution meet the terms of reference?

Now, as the editor of the upcoming Annex H. I hope on that in the
upcoming SG16 Q.13 meeting in New Jersey. We can get started
on the official Annex-H, so contributions are needed.
Looking forward for your contributions and comments.

As for the style of the contribution. I have other editorial
duties in other standards and habits are hard to break.

Best Regards,
Ed

--
Edgar Martinez - Principal Staff Engineer