is cross-posting really necessary?

Edgar Martinez [1] martinze at CIG.MOT.COM
Tue Aug 10 14:11:48 EDT 1999

Dear Nancy,

I too support Christian, the MEGACO list is a heavy hitter when it
comes to an overload of messages in a mail box. Plus not all
issues are common, and one needs only a shap shot to get
the idea where it is going. The issues with Sigtan would have been
better understood if we had the same service.

Thank you,

Ed

--
Edgar Martinez - Principal Staff Engineer
Email mailto:martinze at cig.mot.com
FAX 1-847-632-3145 - - Voice 1-847-632-5278
1501 West Shure Drive, Arlington Hgts. IL 60004
Public: TIPHON & Other Stds - http://people.itu.int/~emartine/
Private:TIPHON & Other Stds - http://www.cig.mot.com/~martinze/