H.323 mobility first draft

Roy, Radhika R, ALARC rrroy at ATT.COM
Tue Aug 24 09:52:42 EDT 1999

Hi Everyone:

We have received two documents from Edgar Martinez with the following
titles:

1. Terms of reference for H.323 Mobility
2. Annex-H (User and Service Mobility in H.323)

Let me make very clear that the mobility ad hoc group agreed with the first
document (Terms of reference for H.323 Mobility).

Th second document (Annex-H - User and Service Mobility in H.323) had NOT
been considered at all. Therefore, this document does NOT reference any
reference with respect to any agreement in the last Berlin meeting.

It is very confusing because Edgar Martinez has been assigned to play the
role of "Editor" of H.323 Annex-H. As such, any document produced as an
editor should reflect the consensus of the delegates.

I suppose that the second document (Annex-H - User and Service Mobility in
H.323) is a contribution from Motorola (NOT as an editor of Annex H) that
may be discussed in the upcoming SG16 Q.13 meeting ( New Jersey, USA -
October 18-22, 1999).

I hope that Edgar will clarify the confusion to all of us.

Best Regards,

Radhika R. Roy
AT&T
+ 1 732 420 1580