H.450.3 call forwarding supplementary services

vjaiswal at HSS.HNS.COM vjaiswal at HSS.HNS.COM
Mon Aug 23 04:23:34 EDT 1999

Hi
In H.450.3, call forwarding supplementary services, the response to
interrogateDiversionQ.Invoke APDU is defined as follows

IntResultList   ::= SET SIZE (0..29) OF IntResult
IntResult   ::= SEQUENCE
            {   servedUserNr        EndpointAddress,
                basicService            BasicService,
                procedure           Procedure,
                divertedToAddress       EndpointAddress,
                remoteEnabled       BOOLEAN DEFAULT FALSE,
                extension           CHOICE
                    {extensionSeq   ExtensionSeq,
                    nonStandardData           NonStandardParameter } OPTIONAL,