H.226 Usage

Chip Sharp chsharp at CISCO.COM
Fri Apr 9 11:49:06 EDT 1999

Flemming is right.  Even if we assumed reliable transport or had a sequence
numbering scheme built into the protocol's lower layer we would have this
problem.  It's a race condition and we have to deal with it.  On the surface
I can't think of a better way of doing it than the RequestID for events.

Rex