Event reporting (was audio call Thursday: Minutes)

Chip Sharp chsharp at CISCO.COM
Thu Apr 8 17:46:01 EDT 1999

Yes that was my understanding as well.  The TerminationID would be used to
associate the event to the termination.  Thus the event report would
contain the Termination ID and the event ID.

Chip