Issues Around Support of Multimedia

Fernando Cuervo cuervo at NORTELNETWORKS.COM
Mon Apr 5 21:59:50 EDT 1999

Tom,

What are we supposed to do from the point of view of the charter? Would it
suffice to have a warm-fuzzy feeling that the protocol is extensible (this
could be possible by having one or more "reasonable" proposals to handle
Context "behaviour" and sychronisation between contexts but not necessarily
reaching an agreement on the "best" way to do it)

Fernando