Implementers Guide Edits

Callaghan, Robert Robert.Callaghan at ICN.SIEMENS.COM
Fri Apr 30 07:58:45 EDT 1999

Another alternative:

   Just uploaded the following to ftp://incoming.redhat.com/libc6
   They should available on ftp://contrib.redhat.com soon.

   mswordview-0.5.10-1.i386.rpm                          554335
   mswordview-0.5.10-1.src.rpm                           865947

   These files are also available on the following sites
        My main RPM archive at
   ftp://ftp.falsehope.com/pub/mswordview
        which is mirrored at
   ftp://ftp.tux.org/pub/sites/ftp.falsehope.com/mswordview
        Or on FreshMeat at
   ftp://ftp.freshmeat.net/pub/rpms/mswordview

   RPMs are built on a Pentium 200mmx w/256megs RAM with
   RedHat 5.2 plus updates from ftp://updates.redhat.com installed.

   Required programs to install shared binary rpm.
   Programs listed here are either updates or are
   not in the default RedHat 5.2 installation.
   freetype-1.1-5.1 installed.

Robert Callaghan
Siemens Information & Communication Networks
Tel: +1.561.997.3756    Fax: +1.561.997.3403
Email:  Robert.Callaghan at ICN.Siemens.com