Annex G and Roaming?

Edgar Martinez [1] martinze at CIG.MOT.COM
Fri Apr 23 09:41:36 EDT 1999

I fully support the interworking between the
legacy mobile network VLR/HLR applications and
H.323 GK access via the SG to provide seamless
roaming between PLMN and IP networks. This
work will need to be addressed in Tiphon's WG7.

Regards,

Ed

--
Edgar Martinez - Principal Staff Engineer
Email mailto:martinze at cig.mot.com
FAX 1-847-632-3145 - - Voice 1-847-632-5278
1501 West Shure Drive, Arlington Hgts. IL 60004
TIPHON & Other Stds -- http://www.cig.mot.com/~martinze/