Event reporting (was audio call Thursday: Minutes)

Rex Coldren coldrenr at agcs.com
Thu Apr 8 17:21:49 EDT 1999

Actually I believe this item was not correctly written.  I believe the
discussion was about how you associate a reported event to a given
Termination.  There was talk that notifications come back with a
RequestID, which must be somehow associated to a Termination.
Paul suggested using TerminationID directly.