Delayed Contribution from Motorola and Cisco

Sakae OKUBO okubo at GITI.OR.JP
Tue Apr 27 05:56:20 EDT 1999

Dear Q.12-14/16 experts,

The following Delayed Contribution for the SG16 meeting in Santiago has been
placed at the PictureTel ftp site:

SOURCE: Motorola and Cisco
TITLE:  Proposal for a New Annex in (H.246)

 ftp://standard.pictel.com/avc-site/9905_San/034_DC.zip
or
 http://standard.pictel.com/ftp/avc-site/9905_San/034_DC.zip

Mr. Edgar Martinez, should I delete Tun&H.246.doc at the /Incoming directory?

Using this opportunity, I would encourage other contributors to upload their
contributions to the PictureTel ftp site for review of other members.

Best regards,

Sakae OKUBO (Mr.)
Waseda Research Center
Telecommunications Advancement Organization of Japan (TAO)
5th Floor, Nishi-Waseda Bldg.
1-21-1 Nishi-Waseda, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
169-0051 Japan
      Tel: +81 3 5286 3830