Media Gateway Control Requirements

Tom-PT Taylor taylor at NORTELNETWORKS.COM
Mon Apr 19 10:41:07 EDT 1999

If Megaco and SG 16 are to come up with a common Media Gateway control
protocol, we must agree on the requirements.  I am attaching a zipped copy
of the latest draft of the Megaco requirements document, with the hope that
SG 16 experts will feel free to comment on it.  You can pass comments either
to this list or to megaco at standards.nortelnetworks.com.

A version of this document will be submitted as a Delayed Contribution to
the Santiago meeting.  Depending on the number of comments we receive, that
version may be the attached one or a revision of it.

 <<draft-ietf-megaco-reqs-02.zip>>

Tom Taylor
E-mail: taylor at nortelnetworks.com  (internally Tom-PT Taylor)
Tel.: +1 613 736 0961     (ESN 396-1490)
FAX: same number by prior arrangement (manual answer).