audio call Thursday

Bryan Hill bhill at VIDEOSERVER.COM
Tue Apr 6 12:21:03 EDT 1999

We decided at the last audio call March 29th/99 (minutes went out the same
day), to hold the next call Thursday April 8th/99. The goal of the call is
to move towards agreement for content of H.GCP, based on the draft Megaco
protocol (draft-ietf-megaco-protocol-00.txt). As well, the call is a place
where issues with the protocol can be discussed, and questions answered.
As before, no "decisions" can be made on the call. Minutes will be posted to
both itu-sg16 at mailbag.intel.com <mailto:itu-sg16 at mailbag.intel.com>  and
megaco at baynetworks.com <mailto:megaco at baynetworks.com> . Content discussion
of the Megaco protocol, by convention, is taking place on the
megaco at baynetworks.com <mailto:megaco at baynetworks.com>  list.
Here are the call details:
Date:   April 8th, 1999
Time: 10amEDT - 12pmEDT (we switched to EDT on Apr 4th)
Phone #: 1-613-763-6338
PassCode: 131313# (same as last time)

***Problems getting on? please call 1-613-765-CONF and ask for the
conference chaired by Nancy Greene.
***Please share ports with colleagues if possible. 60 ports have been
booked.
***Because of the large # of participants, no tones will announce people
entering or leaving the conference.
***Please mute your phone when you are not speaking (use either your mute
button or press 63 to mute and 66 to unmute)

Nancy Greene                                    Bryan Hill
ngreene at nortelnetworks.com <mailto:ngreene at nortelnetworks.com>
bhill at videoserver.com <mailto:bhill at videoserver.com>