Delayed contribution on H.450

千村 保文 chimura730 at AINET.OKI.CO.JP
Tue Sep 1 04:04:05 EDT 1998

Dear Q.11-14 Experts,

I have put a delayed contribution to September SG16 meeting as

ftp://standard.pictel.com/avc-site/Incoming/H450Comm.doc

The title is "Comments on the Recommendation H.450.1, H.450.2
and H.450.3".

In the Telecommunication Technology Committee(TTC) in Japan,
they generate their standards based on the ITU-T recommendations
 considering national matter items and so on. Through their activity
related ITU-T H.450.1, H.450.2 and H.450.3, a number of problems
are found.
The contribution is prepared to discuss Implementers' guide.

But, I'm mistake a filename. Please ignore "H450Com.doc".

I will submit this contribution to ITU-T in a few days.

Best regards,

---
Yasubumi Chimura
OKI Electric Industry Co.,Ltd.