Message from the Torino meeting host

Sakae OKUBO okubo at giti.or.jp
Thu Oct 29 09:44:05 EST 1998

Please count me in on the next conference call.

With the help of Paul Sijben of Lucent Technologies, I have put together a
list of requirements for the device control interface.  The ETSI TIPHON
architectural working group (WG 2) has reviewed it and has agreed to put it
into their current deliverable (DTS 2002).  The entire document will be
forwarded to the Turin meeting as a liaison, but in the meantime I have
attached the device control requirements portion to this message.

 <<10TD121r1.doc>>

Tom Taylor
E-mail: taylor at nortel.com  (internally Tom-PT Taylor)
Tel.: +1 613 765 4167     (internally 395-4167)
FAX: +1 613 763 7236     (internally 393-7236)