FW: conference call on GW decompostion

Malcolm McDonald malcolm at NETSPEAK.COM
Mon Oct 19 09:57:28 EDT 1998

I would also like to attend this call.
Thanks,

Malcolm

561 989-2312
malcolm at netspeak.com
http://www.netspeak.com

NetSpeak Privacy and Confidentiality Notice:
   The information contained in this transmission is intended
   for the above-named recipient(s) only and contains privileged
   and confidential information.   If the reader of this message is
   not an intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from using,
   copying, distributing, or taking any action in reliance on such
   information. If you have received this communication in error,
   please notify us immediately .