Draft H.323 Annexes E and F uploaded

Kaynam Hedayat Kaynam_Hedayat at PICTEL.COM
Mon Oct 5 18:07:19 EDT 1998

Kishore,

The duplicate packet over UDP might be due to a lost response packet.  In
that case you must send the original response.  I am not sure what you mean
by dropping the Q.931 headers.  All of H.225.0 is carried over UDP.

Kaynam

Kishore Babu Ramisetty <kish at TRILLIUM.COM> on 09/29/98 03:16:20 PM

Please respond to Mailing list for parties associated with ITU-T Study
      Group 16 <ITU-SG16 at MAILBAG.INTEL.COM>