Documents APC-1480 and APC-1481 uploaded

Douglas Clowes dclowes at OZEMAIL.COM.AU
Fri Nov 13 05:08:29 EST 1998

In addition to the information I sent you and in answer to some requests I
have received, I give you some information about connectors and electrical
plugs.
Each seat in the auditorium and in sala Manzoni will be equipped with:

*       a 10Base-T (RJ45) connector, which can be plugged into the PC for
connection to the LAN available for the meeting.

*       an electrical plug (220 Volt). Please note that the Italian bipolar
electrical plugs are equal to the Swiss ones that you normally use in
Geneva. The tripolar ones (including the earth connection) are different,
because the three poles are aligned, while in Switzerland the central one is
not aligned with the other ones.

Regards

Federico Tosco