contribution to the ITU-T SG16 Q12-14/16 on H323/IN/TINA

Sakae OKUBO okubo at giti.or.jp
Sat Nov 14 03:20:29 EST 1998

Dear Martine Lapierre,

Your request of document number is very late, and it may be one of the three
remaining documents (APC-1442, 1443, 1444) which Mr. Gur Kimichi
block-reserved without sources and titles, as you are referring to APC-1444.

In any case, let me consult with the meeting how to handle this document in
Torino. In the meantime, I place your two files at the /Incoming directory
for the interest of the group members.

Best regards,

Sakae OKUBO (Mr.)
Waseda Research Center
Telecommunications Advancement Organization of Japan (TAO)
5th Floor, Nishi-Waseda Bldg.
1-21-1 Nishi-Waseda, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
169-0051 Japan
      Tel: +81 3 5286 3830