APC No for Contribution to Q14/SG16

Sakae OKUBO okubo at giti.or.jp
Sat Nov 14 03:20:47 EST 1998

Dear Mike Buckley,

Your request is very late. Let me consult with the meeting how to handle
your contribution (APC numbered document or TD or other way). In the
meantime please upload your document at the /Incoming directory with an
appropriate file name and announce your uploading on the reflector for the
interest of the group members.

Best regards,

Sakae OKUBO (Mr.)
Waseda Research Center
Telecommunications Advancement Organization of Japan (TAO)
5th Floor, Nishi-Waseda Bldg.
1-21-1 Nishi-Waseda, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
169-0051 Japan
      Tel: +81 3 5286 3830