APC documents in the ftp site

Sakae OKUBO okubo at giti.or.jp
Mon Nov 2 21:56:52 EST 1998

Dear Q.12-14/16 experts,

T Taylor> I have just uploaded APC-1438 and APC-1439 to the Incoming
T Taylor> directory at the Picturetel site.

Some time after a contribution has been uploaded at /Incoming directory of
the avc-site, I move it to /9811_Tor directory. So, when you find an e-mail
message of uploading through the reflector, but do not find the contribution
at /Incoming, please see /9811_Tor directory.

  ftp://standard.pictel.com/avc-site/9811_Tor/APC-1xxx.zip
or
  http://standard.pictel.com/ftp/avc-site/9811_Tor/APC-1xxx.zip

Currently, APC-1428, 1429, 1438, 1439 are there.

Best regards,

Sakae OKUBO (Mr.)
Waseda Research Center
Telecommunications Advancement Organization of Japan (TAO)
5th Floor, Nishi-Waseda Bldg.
1-21-1 Nishi-Waseda, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
169-0051 Japan
      Tel: +81 3 5286 3830