Please assign APC numbers

Sakae OKUBO okubo at MXZ.MESHNET.OR.JP
Wed May 27 23:32:28 EDT 1998

Dear Mr. Maeng,

> I'd like to get five APV numbers for the meeting in
> Cannes,
> Tiles of my contributions are:
> 1) Proposal for H.320 Terminal MIB, 2) Proposal for H.320 Textual
> Convention MIB, 3) Proposal for H.320 Call Signaling MIB,  4) Proposal
> for H.221 MIB and 5) Proposal for H.323 Terminal MIB.

AS you see in a separate mail, Annexes of Draft H.MediaMIB will have separate
APC numbers. I assume your contributions correspond to Mr. Kajos list as follows:

1) Proposal for H.320 Terminal MIB - Annex 3.2 Endpoit, or it may be Annex 3 H.320?
2) Proposal for H.320 Textual Convention MIB - Annex 3.1
3) Proposal for H.320 Call Signaling MIB - Annex 3.3
4) Proposal for H.221 MIB - Annex 3.4, though Mr. Kajos framework says RAS,
perhaps this would be a typo.
5) Proposal for H.323 Terminal MIB - Annex 2?

Please use the APC numbers in a separate list and advise me if my assumption
is wrong.

Best regards,

Sakae OKUBO (Mr.)
Waseda Research Center
Telecommunications Advancement Organization of Japan (TAO)
5th Floor, Nishi-Waseda Bldg.
1-21-1 Nishi-Waseda, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
169-0051 Japan
      Tel: +81 3 5286 3830