Liaison from SG16/Q.11 & Q.15 to SG15/Q.4

Sakae OKUBO okubo at MXZ.MESHNET.OR.JP
Sat May 30 21:19:19 EDT 1998

Dear Tom,

>I have uploaded NF-087.doc to the SG15/Q.4 informal ftp site.This is
>the response from SG16 Q.11-15 to a liaison sent by SG15/Q.4 to SG16
>during the February SG15 meeting..I will bring 100 copies of this
>contribution to Nice.

APC-1409 has been allocated to this liaison response. Could your please upload
this document to the /Incoming directory of the PictureTel avc-site or advise
me of its location? I have not registered to the SG15 informal ftp site.
Apologies for this delayed action.

Best regards,

Sakae OKUBO (Mr.)
Waseda Research Center
Telecommunications Advancement Organization of Japan (TAO)
5th Floor, Nishi-Waseda Bldg.
1-21-1 Nishi-Waseda, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
169-0051 Japan
      Tel: +81 3 5286 3830