Upgrade to aVirt Gateway Server 3.0!

info at AVIRT.COM info at AVIRT.COM
Thu May 28 03:39:21 EDT 1998

Dear Spaghetti User,

Hello from aVirt!  We hope you are enjoying your license for Spaghetti Proxy Server.  This is a quick message to update you on aVirt and invite you to take advantage of our special promotional offer.  As of 1998, we have moved our aVirt headquarters from Italy to the United States.  We are located in Orem, Utah, next door to Novell and WordPerfect.  Our webpages have been totally redesigned--check them out at www.avirt.com! Also, we have significantly expanded our support, development, and management teams, and feel confident that we can meet your needs better than ever.

To celebrate our move, we are offering Spaghetti users FREE tradeups to our newest product, aVirt Gateway Server 3.0, a more advanced proxy server made especially for office networks.  You can enjoy this free offer until June 18th.  To upgrade today, go to http://www.avirt.com/avirtreg/tradeup.htm.

WHAT IS AVIRT GATEWAY SERVER?

aVirt Gateway Server 3.0 was created especially for office networks.  It offers:

* Dramatically easy installations

* Automatic setup wizards for both server and client software
* Improved caching
* Redesigned engine for faster performance

By popular demand, the setup wizards make installation and use much easier--you can set up both the client programs and server within a few minutes.  You can now eliminate the time you spend setting up client software for each individual machine.

Over the next few months, we plan to add new features that office networks specifically need.  With your purchase of aVirt Gateway Server, you will get free upgrades to new 3.x features.  These will include advanced audit logging, high-end scalability, and group-based security modules.  For more information, go to http://www.avirt.com/gateway.html.

SO WHAT ABOUT SPAGHETTI?

Spaghetti has been retargeted for HOME networks.  It will only be available for 3 and 5 client licenses.  Future versions will include new features specifically developed for home users.

WHAT ELSE IS NEW?

We'd also like to introduce aVirt Mail Server 3.0. It downloads mail from multiple mailboxes on the Internet, allowing everyone in your network to quickly download their email from a local server. aVirt Mail also includes SMTP spooling, allowing you to send outgoing mail at specified intervals.  For more information, go to http://www.avirt.com/mail.html.  To tradeup from Rover, go to http://www.avirt.com/roverup.html.

NEED TO CONTACT US?

Send request for general information to info at aVirt.com. Send requests for information on you order, serial numbers, or invoicing to sales at aVirt.com. Send bug reports or support questions to support at aVirt.com. Send requests for reseller applications to reseller at aVirt.com, Send requests for OEM pack-in applications to oem at aVirt.com.

p.s. Don't forget to get your free upgrade to aVirt Gateway Server before June 21st.

Thanks for your business!

aVirt Sales
aVirt Gateway Solutions
sales at aVirt.com