Please assign APC numbers

Sakae OKUBO okubo at MXZ.MESHNET.OR.JP
Wed May 27 23:32:28 EDT 1998

Dear Mr. Kumar,

> Please assign APC numbers for the following three contributions:
>
> 1. Support for out-of-band signalling in Gateways.
> 2. Some requirements for UDP based Call Signalling.
> 3. Discussion on Network Address Translation.

APC-1404, 1405 and 1406 have been allocated, respectively as you see in a
separate mail.

> I am also the Editor of H.323 Annex D and H.332. White papers for both
> of these drafts were submitted on schedule and both drafts are expected
> to be Decided this September in Geneva. Do I need APC numbers for these
> white papers for this meeting ? If yes, then please also assign them.

Since it is inappropriate to discuss the white contributions for decision at
the Rapporteur meeting, no APC numbers are assigned. They will be published as
COM 16-nn documents.

Let me confirm that they are

 h323annexDwhite.doc       512 Kb    Sat May  9 01:33:00 1998
 h332-white-final-dls.doc  171 Kb    Thu Apr 23 16:54:00 1998

in the Incoming directory of the ftp site. They will soon be moved to 9809_Gen directory.

Best regards,

Sakae OKUBO (Mr.)
Waseda Research Center
Telecommunications Advancement Organization of Japan (TAO)
5th Floor, Nishi-Waseda Bldg.
1-21-1 Nishi-Waseda, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
169-0051 Japan
      Tel: +81 3 5286 3830