H.multimedia and the RTP MIB

Baugher, Mark mbaugher at INTEL.COM
Thu May 21 12:58:26 EDT 1998

I had a conflict and missed George's meeting this week.
My vacation begins tomorrow so I'll miss next week's
meeting as well, but I would like to poll H.multimedia
people regarding the placement of the RTP MIB in
H.multimedia.

RTP is of course part of H.323 and this MIB collects
RTP-specific information for the purposes of auditing
RTP operation (SSRC selection and collision, RTCP
messaging, session quality, and other information).
My assumption is that it is a necessary part of
H.multimedia.  I'd like to hear others' opinions
on this topic.

Mark