Review of MIB proposals

George Kajos gkajos at VIDEOSERVER.COM
Wed May 6 12:53:00 EDT 1998

Hello folks,
At the last ITU-T meeting in Yokosuka, we agreed to work on the SNMP MIB
proposals offline before the June meeting.  I'd like to find out how many
people think they will particpate.  Please email me or call if you will
attend some editing sessions.  Our current thinking is that we will do an
audio call next week (Wednesday 5/13) and arrange a face to face meeting
if necessary before the end of May.   The relevant documents are on the
reflector at ftp://standard.pictel.com/avc-site/9804_Yok and are APC-1345
through APC1349 and APC-1365.

Thank you in advance,
George Kajos

George Kajos (gkajos at videoserver.com)