My new work place

Sakae OKUBO okubo at MXZ.MESHNET.OR.JP
Mon May 4 01:21:14 EDT 1998

Dear SG 16 colleagues,

I have been working for Graphics Communication Laboratories (GCL) these
four years. However, it finished its R&D activities at the end of last
March as set out at the time of its establishment in 1993. I would like
to thank you for all of your kind help and cooperation given to me for
my GCL works.

After returning to ASCII Corporation, of which I am an employee, I am
now sent to Waseda Research Center of TA0 (Telecommunications
Advancement Organization of Japan) from 1 May. As Researcher, I will
engage in the study of "Project on Digital Storage Media Architecture
and Access Control System."

Though my previous e-mail address okubo at gctech.co.jp works for a while,
please update my entry to your address book as okubo at giti.or.jp at an
early occasion.

     Note 1: ASCII Corporation was established in 1977 by Mr. Kazuhiko
Nishi and others. It is now focusing on the business of publication,
games and education. It became a member of CSK group at the end of 1997.

     Note 2: TAO was established in 1979 as an authorized corporation of
Ministry of Posts and Telecommunications. It conducts control of
communication and broadcasting satellites of Japan and promotes R&D
activities for advanced telecommunication and broadcasting technologies.

     Note 3: Waseda Research Center is one of the institutes created by
TAO which contribute to remarkable advancement of the telecommunication
and broadcasting technologies by bridging basic research and applied
research.

Best regards,

Sakae OKUBO (Mr.)
Waseda Research Center
Telecommunications Advancement Organization of Japan (TAO)
5th Floor, Nishi-Waseda Bldg.
1-21-1 Nishi-Waseda, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
169-0051 Japan
      Tel: +81 3 5286 3830