Contributions APC-1328 and APC-1329

Markku Korpi korpim at SBS.COM
Sun Mar 22 20:37:10 EST 1998

Dear SG16 colleagues,

Since GCL is going to terminate its R&D activities on 31 March 1998
as set out at the time when it was established 5 years ago, we have
to close the GCL ftp site that has been used for the Q.12-14/16 experts
group.

In this situation, PictureTel has kindly offered to change its mirror
site to the primary site. Mr. Bob Webber will continue to manage the
operation of this ftp site and I will continue to manage the
APC-numbered and other documents stored at this site.

Though the GCL ftp site will be working by the end of this month,
please take the following actions right now:

1) For retrieval of the documents, please change the URL to

   ftp://standard.pictel.com/avc-site/

   or

   http://standard.pictel.com/ftp/avc-site/

   from ftp://itu-t:sg15!avc@ftp.gctech.co.jp/

2) For uploading your contributions, please send it to

   ftp://standard.pictel.com/avc-site/Incoming/

   and send an e-mail to me when you have finished your uploading.

Best regards,

Sakae OKUBO (Mr.)
Graphics Communication Laboratories       Phone:  +81 3 5351 0181
6F ANNEX TOSHIN BLDG.                     Fax:    +81 3 5351 0184
4-36-19 Yoyogi, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo         e-mail: okubo at gctech.co.jp
151-0053 Japan